Applications for Part-time enrolment should be made directly to the College by completing the application form below.
Applications for part-time undergraduate study are currently closed. Applications for part-time undergraduate study commencing in September 2024 will open in June 2024.
There are eight sections within the application form. Before starting your application, you need to:
- Have electronic copies of your Photo ID and education/training qualifications ready
- Familiarise yourself with the programme structure before completing the form. If you are unsure, you can contact the Admissions Office for guidance. Part-time learners (accredited) will not be permitted to take subjects from different stages (years) of a programme, unless it has been approved by the Programme Director.
- Supporting documentation (certificates etc.) for your application may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
For information and guidance, applicants should contact the Admissions Office on 059 9153243 or email@example.com
After submitting your application, you will be
- Invited to attend for interview as part of the application process. Interviews will be arranged by the Admissions Office, in conjunction with the Office of the Registrar
- Your application will be assessed on the completion of your application form and interview.
- Carlow College, St. Patrick’s does NOT have a limit on the number of places offered to Part Time learners
- Carlow College, St Patrick’s takes every appropriate measure to protect and manage personal data appropriately.
- Part Time Learner Application records are shared only with Carlow College, St Patrick’s staff who require them for their duties.
- Information on how Carlow College, St Patrick’s manages your personal data and your Data Protection rights is detailed in our Privacy Notice for Learners.
- Your consent is requested on the Application Form for use of disability and learning difference data in order to support you during the application process.
- Your consent is also requested to send disability and learning difference data to the College’s Disability Service, part of the Academic Resource Office, if you go on to accept a place with us. The Disability Service will contact you in respect of the services that it offers.