Carlow College, St. Patrick’s Research Hub is committed to research engagement through the development of sustainable relationships with like-minded institutions. We work with educational partners to broaden partnership opportunities that foster collaborative research within the Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences. Research partnerships are encouraged – both with existing and new partners – which will focus on the research strengths of the College.
- To foster a dynamic cross-disciplinary culture with staff and postgraduate students
- To support communities of practice in educational scholarship and beyond
- To enhance the educational experience of all students
- To consolidate educational research across the Institute
- To encourage reflective practice and a sense of curiosity amongst all practitioners and researchers
- To create opportunities to support the dissemination of educational research output
- To cultivate a truly inclusive and diverse research culture throughout the Institute