|09:00am to 03:30pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am to 03:30pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am to 03:30pm|
|Thursday||09:00am to 03:30pm|
- Nurse’s Availability: Monday-Thursday 09.00-3.30
- Doctor’s Availability: by appointment only
- Doctor’s appointments are booked by phoning the Nurse on 059 9153237 / 087 1608203. Appointments cannot be booked by email.
- Doctor Appointment Fee for our students is at a subsidised rate of €30, (some appointments might be more). The college pays the balance of the fee.
- Doctor Appointments are free for out-of-town GMS Medical Card, GP visit and Erasmus EHIC card holders
- Carlow town GMS patients are requested to contact their own GP in town
- No Charge to visit the Nurse
- Only Carlow College students registered for the current academic year can attend the health centre.
Out of Hours Doctors in Carlow Town (CareDoc)
- Telephone: 1850 334 999 or 059 913 8100
- By appointment only during opening hours
- Weekdays Monday-Thursday 6pm – 8am
- Weekends: Friday 6pm – 8am Monday (24-hour service)
- Medical Card, GP Visit and EU/ Erasmus EHIC cards accepted
- Private Patients will incur a Fee
Emergencies: Call 999 or 112
Nearest A&E / Emergency Department:
St Luke’s Hospital in Kilkenny
Phone: (056) 778 5000
Absolute confidentiality is maintained at the student health service. All medical records are retained and do not form part of your Student Records. Information is only given to third parties with the patient’s consent.