The Delany Archive, based at Carlow College, St Patrick’s, manages the College’s archival collections.
The collection includes records relating to students and staff, photographs, and property and financial records. The earliest items in the collection date from the late 18th century when Carlow College, St Patrick’s first opened to students. Further information about the collection is available here.
Information about the Delany Archive, its services and collections, is available at www.delanyarchive.ie.
The Delany Archive is named in honour of Dr Daniel Delany who served as Bishop of Kildare & Leighlin between 1787-1814. The Delany Archive is a partnership between Carlow College, St Patrick’s, the Diocese of Kildare & Leighlin, Brigidine Sisters, Patrician Brothers and St Patrick’s Missionary to manage their archival collections.