Over the past three days all our Stage 4 students delivered engaging, entertaining and enlightening twenty-minute papers and took questions from the floor on their dissertation topics in our annual conference titled: Emerging Voices: Arts and Humanities Colloquium.
Some of the topics included:
- GAA influence on Irish Culture
- The Personae of David Bowie
- Inclusion in mainstream schools versus special needs schools
- Institutions dictate discourse on certain topics: a focus on Irish Water protests
- Prominence of religious education in post-colonial Ireland
- IRA in Kildare and Kerry during Irish War of Independence