Registration is required for all students, new and continuing, before the beginning of every academic year.
Registration is a simple way of providing the College with the information that we need to register you onto your college course for that particular year and produce your student ID card.
Below please find details for full-time registration for continuing students. To complete the registration process, all learners are required to agree to the terms and conditions as set out by the College.
Registration for Continuing Students 2021/2022 with no repeat exams is now open. Before registering please watch the below Welcome Video from our Admissions Team.
If you wish to go straight to Register, please click here: Register
Returning students are required to complete Online Registration. Your registration will be confirmed by the Admissions Office.
Terms and Conditions of Fees 2021/2022
Your fees will be assessed as follows:
1. Self-Paying Fees
2. Grant Approved/Pending
1. Self-Paying Fees
The Student Contribution Fee for the Academic Year 2021/2022 is €3,000.
The student contribution/registration fee for all students registering at Carlow College in September 2021 is €3,000. A minimum of €1500 must be paid in full before a student is deemed registered. The remaining €1500 (balance) must be paid before the 1st of February 2022.
The student contribution/registration fee for all students registering at Carlow College in September 2021 is €3,000.
If you have secured grant approval for your student contribution/registration fee, you must upload the grant approval letter through your Student Profile/Gateway during online registration.
If you have not received approval and are awaiting confirmation, Carlow College will register you as a student, however, you are required to upload proof of your SUSI application, by uploading a copy of SUSI correspondence. If you are SUSI Pending your registration is subject to the following rules:
1. You are required to show proof of your grant application via screenshot, letter or email.
2. Read and accept Carlow College’s Terms and Conditions of Registration.
3. Carlow College will demand full payment of €3000 on 1 February 2022 if your grant is still pending. If you are successful getting a grant thereafter Carlow College will reimburse your payment on receipt of funds from the Authority and your submission of bank details to Accounts.
4. As soon as you secure grant approval, you must submit the letter to the Admissions Office.
The following payment options are available to all learners at Carlow College St. Patrick’s at registration and throughout the academic year:
- Online Payment-Visa/Visa Debit cards. Online payments can be made once online registration is completed by logging back into your student profile and by selecting the Pay Fees option. We strongly recommend that, where possible, you use the online payment facility
- Chip & Pin terminal in the Admissions Office at Carlow College
- Postal Order-Payable to Carlow College, St. Patrick’s
- Bank Draft-Payable to Carlow College, St. Patrick’s
- Credit Union Cheques-Payable to Carlow College St. Patrick’s
- By EFT or Credit Transfer- Bank details can be found in the Student Gateway or by emailing email@example.com
Payment of Tuition Fees
Students who have exhausted their entitlement to free tuition fees are required to pay Tuition Fees as well as the Student Contribution/Registration Fee charge.
Students must pay their fees in line with the information above. Queries regarding eligibility for Tuition Fee cover can be made with the Admissions Team.
- A statement of your account is available on your student profile by clicking the Finances tab.
- A receipt of all payments made is also available via the Courses tab.
- Please note personal cheques or business cheques are not accepted as mode of payment. Only credit union cheques are accepted.
- The student contribution/registration fee and all other fees must be paid in full before 1 February 2022. There will be no exceptions to the policy/terms and conditions.
- Repeat exam fee is €50, repeat course work (i.e. essay, assessments) is €50, repeat module fee is €250.