Mature students applying to Carlow College, St. Patrick's can now apply for the Higher Education Scholarship for Adult Learners through Uversity. Uversity’s Scholarships will provide financial support to individuals 23 years or older who wish to purse a Bachelor’s degree provided by Carlow College, St. Patrick's. Aside from the direct costs of tuition, fees, books and IT there are day to day living costs such as childcare and transport to be taken care of to enable full-time education. The Uversity Scholarships take account of each individual’s circumstances and aim to provide full financial support for the full period of study.
The Scholarship will cover some or all of the following costs:
- Registration & tuition fees
- Pre-enrolment education assessments if required
- Laptop, books and other materials
- Wifi and telephone access
- Childcare/Family support
- Living expenses e.g. accommodation/maintenance etc.
Find out more by visiting: u-versity.eu