How to Apply
- The easiest way to apply to CAO is to use the online facility. Go to www.cao.ie and click ‘Apply’. Applicants can also request a paper application by contacting the CAO directly.
- It is extremely important that all Non-Standard Applicants have registered with CAO before 1st February at 17:15.
- After the 1st February deadline, the Late Applications facility opens on 5th March. Applicants can make a late application, for a higher fee, until 1st May at 17:15.
- Applicants will be asked to tick the ‘Qualifications and Assessments’ section that is relevant to them. Non-Stanadard Applicants must tick the Non-Stabdard or Special Category Applicant box.
- After completing the online CAO application, including sections 1 – 11 of the Non-Standard Applicant Section, Applicants must post any supporting documentation, within seven days to: CAO, Tower House, Eglinton Street, Galway.
- Applicants may be contacted by the College and called for interview.
- Applicants who are successful at interview and/or who satisfy the outlined requirements needed for entry for the programme, may receive an offer in early July (Round A).
Types of Non-Standard Applicants
Non-Standard applicants include: